BEAUTOLOGY SKIN AND BOUTIQUE POLICY PAGE
All Appointments are arranged via text Message.
-Your appointments are very important to Beautology Skin and Boutique, is reserved especially for you, we understand that sometimes
schedules adjustments are necessary; therefore, we respectfully request at least 24 hours notice for cancellations.
STRICT AND ENFORCED 24 HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY!
-Please understand that when you forget or cancel your appointment without giving enough notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time, and clients on our waiting list miss the opportunity to receive services. Our appointments are confirmed in advance and also the day before your appointment because we know how easy it is to forget an appointment you booked months ago. Since the services are reserved for you personally, a Cancellation fee will apply. We will be asking for a credit card to have on file.
– Less than 24 hour notice will result in a charge equal to 50% of the reserved service amount.
– “NO SHOWS” will be charged 100% of the reserved service amount.
– Appointments made within the 24 hour period and need to cancel, the client then must cancel the day before the scheduled time or will result in a charge equal to 50% of the reserved service amount.
– Multiple services not cancelled 24 hours in advance will be charged 100% of the reserved service amount. 50% of your multiple services may be charged to your credit card to reserve the appointment time.
-The cancellation policy allows us the time to inform our standby guests of any availability, as well as keeping our scheduled filled, thus better serving everyone. BEAUTOLOGY SKIN AND BOUTIQUE policies are presented and provided in the best quality and tradition of excellent servicing for our established and future clientele. Thank you for viewing and supporting our policies criteria.
-As a courtesy, we will TEXT you to confirm your service appointments prior to your appointment date. Please understand that it is your responsibility to remember your appointment dates and times. (YOU MUST RESPOND WITH A YES OR NO AND THE SERVICES YOU WILL BE RECEIVING)
*ARRIVING LATE! NEW CLIENTS have an interview and paperwork prior to be seen. You will not be seen if you are 10mins late. You Will Be Sent Away! No exceptions! NO CHILDREN ARE ALLOWED! *
CLIENTS WHEN SALON CANCELS
WE feel that it is only fair that we honor the same policies to our clients, if in any reason the salon has to cancel due to situations that are out of our hands such as power outage, unfortunate incidence, etc… that requires the salon to be closed during regular business hours, we would gladly reschedule your appointment. We will try to accommodate you.
APPOINTMENTS ARE ALL DONE VIA TEXT..
-This depends on the spa. In day spas,20% is typical. Many resort spas add on a service fee, not all of which goes to the therapist. If you’d like to give them something extra for exceptional service, you can. If you were given a gift certificate, ask if the tip was included.
Canceling Your Appointment
– If you know you’re not going to make it, let the spa know as soon as possible. A therapist might have come in just for you, and if you don’t pay, the therapist doesn’t get paid.